Chicago Area Chapter 13 Lawyer
About Chapter 13
There are many reasons that filing Chapter 13 to repay your debt may be a preferred option for you. Chapter 13 stops foreclosures, stops repossessions, restores utilities and provides other benefits.
At Edwin L Feld & Associates, LLC, we strive to alleviate our clients' fears while helping them to understand the options that are available. The Bankruptcy Code was created to help individuals who are facing an insurmountable wall of debt. Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a specific type of relief that is available.
We have offices convenient to many suburbs in the Chicago area. Call 888-645-4357 to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer. WE OFFER PAYMENT PLANS.
There are several aspects of Chapter 13 that should be mentioned, including:
- Chapter 13 is a debt repayment plan.
- If you do not qualify for Chapter 7, you might still qualify for Chapter 13.
- Chapter 13 is a way to reorganize and consolidate all of your debt into manageable monthly payments.
- The monthly repayment amount is determined by many factors including your income and the value of your assets.
- The repayment period lasts from three to five years.
- A Chapter 13 filing stops foreclosure proceedings, stops repossessions, restores utilities and protects assets.
If you need an experienced Chicago area Chapter 13 attorney, it is wise to schedule a consultation with Edwin L Feld & Associates, LLC. We have the skill, expertise and knowledge of the law necessary to get you out of your financial troubles and move you toward a more stable future.
Contact Our Firm
If you have questions regarding Chapter 13 bankruptcy, contact Edwin L Feld & Associates, LLC by calling 888-645-4357 or by completing the contact form located on this website. We offer a free initial consultation and payment plans are available for services.