Chicago Area Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyer
About Chapter 7
If you are being crushed by debt, it might be time to contact an experienced Chicago area Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney. Filing for bankruptcy may be an appropriate way for good people to get out from under their debt and get a fresh financial start.
At Edwin L Feld & Associates, LLC, our goal is to help consumers eliminate as much of their unsecured debt as possible. Unsecured debt includes credit card bills, medical bills, personal loans, and repossessions. Congress has created the Bankruptcy Code to allow people to end harassing calls from creditors, to begin rebuilding their credit rating and start over.
We have offices convenient to many suburbs in the Chicago area. Call 888-645-4357 to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer. WE OFFER PAYMENT PLANS.
There are a few aspects of Chapter 7 bankruptcy that need to be addressed, including:
- Chapter 7 will stop your creditors in their tracks, they will be restrained from contacting you.
- Most unsecured debt will be discharged, although there are exceptions including certain tax obligations, fines, student loans and restitution.
- Chapter 7 eliminates debt, it is not a repayment plan.
- A Chapter 7 filing stops lawsuits, garnishments and wage assignments.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy enables people to get back their drivers licenses that have been suspended.
If you are considering bankruptcy as an option to end your financial woes, it's time to consult with a skilled lawyer. Your circumstances are unique. We will take the time to investigate your situation and help you to choose your best course of action.
Contact Our Firm
If you have questions regarding Chapter 7 bankruptcy, contact Edwin L Feld & Associates, LLC by calling 888-645-4357 or by completing the contact form located on this website. We offer a free initial consultation and payment plans are available for services.